Cardiology treatment in South Korea
Cardiology treatment in South Korea: The development of “minimally invasive technologies” has reduced the mortality in coronary artery diseases to almost zero percent 0%. At Medical Avenue, we trust the services of JCI-accredited institutions and other leading medical centers in the nation for cardiology treatment:Asan Medical Center, Samsung Hospital, SNUH Bundang.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for cardiology treatment?
- Medical data recollection and translation
- Free pre consultation at top medical centers
- Second opinion medical service (US doctors available, optional)
- Free translation during hospitalization, surgery and rehab
- Direct access to leading local cardiologist and surgeons
- Visa extension, accommodation and daily life tasks for long-term stay patients
- Follow up with hospital for future treatment
Conditions treated at cardiology departments in South Korea:
There are a number of leading Korean medical centers specialize in different cardiology conditions: Samsung Medical Center has a disease-centered approach to treat coronary artery problems at their Heart Vascular Stroke Institute.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Da Vinci Robot Valvuloplasty
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Aneurysm of aorta
- Valvular heart disease
- Supraventricular arrhythmia
- And other heart and cardiovascular conditions.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us. We’ll answer you as soon as possible.
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)