Liver and kidney transplant in South Korea
Why to use Medical Avenue's services:
What additional services do we provide to our clients coming for organ transplant to South Korea?
- Assistance in applying for medical visa in your country
- Free preliminary consultation at the best Korean medical centers
- Second medical opinion
- Free translation during hospitalization and surgery
- Direct access to leading surgeons
- Visa extension, accommodation and assistance in daily life for long stays
- Patient follow-up for future treatment
- KONOS application (National approving process for living donor organ transplantation) assistance
More information you need to know about organ transplant in South Korea:
Access to the best doctors in South Korea. Our database includes more than 500 specialists.
We offer you a third party insurance policy, as well as our own corporate insurance.
Our team will assist you before, during and after the medical trip.
We build trust with our customers and they are part of our long-term vision.
Reliable medical services
We believe everyone should be able to access quality medical services. Therefore, we look forward to help more people seeking treatment in South Korea.
Years of experience
Number of organ transplants in South Korea / year
Clinics that specialize in organ transplant operations (recommended)
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)