Korea's largest Oriental Medicine Center Jaseng specializes in non-surgical treatment of the spine and joints, as well as a herbal weight loss program.
Top Korean Traditional Medicine Clinic
The word “jasen” expresses the principle of Korean traditional treatment and means the power of self-healing, building up the internal forces of the body, capable of defeating diseases.
Jaseng Korean Medical Center
The Jaseng Korean Medicine Center is certified by the Korean Ministry of Health as an Oriental traditional medicine clinic specializing in spine treatment and immunity system. The clinic has over 24 branches inside and outside the country. Combining them all, you get about 280 medical workers, about 30 clinics and about 850 beds.
Specialists at Jaseng Center have extensive experience in non-surgical spine treatment and joints: intervertebral hernia, degenerative diseases of the intervertebral discs (spinal osteochondrosis), spinal canal stenosis and others.
Acute, chronic pain, as well as various types of spine problems are treated at Jaseng using a combination of techniques such as Chun manual therapy, Shinbaro, pharmacopuncture and moxibustion, pharmacopuncture with bee venom, as well as physiotherapy and “motion therapy”.
Special offers from Medical Avenue and Jaseng Clinic:
- Recovery program after operations
- Healthy and balanced life
- Complex treatment of joints
- Spine correction sessions
- Korean Traditional Medicine Treatment Methods
Four specialized centers at the Jaseng Clinic:
- Spine Center: treatments for chronic pain and more complex spinal conditions
- Joint Center: Special treatment for arthritis and other joint diseases
- Korean Traditional Therapy Center: Alternative Solutions for Reproductive, Immune, Digestive and Cardiovascular Systems
- Healthy lifestyle center: anti-aging program, weight loss and lifestyle improvement