Asan Hospital in Seoul has a worldwide reputation as a leader in liver and kidney transplants. One of the largest hospitals in Korea.
The largest hospital in Korea. It has the largest number of hospital beds.
Asan Medical Center has 2,700 beds and sees more than 11,000 outpatients per day.
Living Donor Liver Transplant Leaders
Asan Medical Center is part of the Hyundai Corporation and is one of the best hospitals in the region. The training center attracts many foreign doctors. With its expertise in areas such as living donor organ transplantation, digestive oncology, and internal medicine, the hospital occupies a leading position in Korea and the world.
After the completion of the second generation proton therapy and cancer center in 2014, this medical center became the largest of its kind in South Korea. In 2019, work was completed to expand the outpatient treatment center and the medical college.
Why to visit Asan Medical Center using Medical Avenue's services?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for Korean translation)
- Recommendations/information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority Services at the International Office for Medical Avenue
- Follow-up services after returning home (delivery of medicines, additional appointments, payment process)