Asan Medical Center in Seoul has a worldwide reputation as a leader in liver and kidney transplantation. One of the largest hospitals in South Korea.
Largest hospital in Korea. Has the largest number of hospital beds.
Asan Medical Center has 2,700 beds and receives more than 11,000 outpatients per day.
Leaders in Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT)
Asan Medical Center is part of Hyundai Corporation and ranks among the top hospitals in the region. The training center attracts many foreign doctors. With its expertise in living donor organ transplants, digestive oncology and internal medicine, the hospital is at the forefront of South Korea and the world.
Following the completion of the second generation proton therapy and cancer center in 2014, the center has become the largest of its kind in South Korea, with the expansion of the outpatient care center and medical college completed in 2019.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at Asan Medical Center?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority services in the international office for Medical Avenue coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top departments inside Asan Medical Center in Seoul:
- Organ Transplant Center: Expert in Minimal Incision Surgery
- Asan Cancer Center: more than 18,000 patients per year
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)