Seoul St. Mary's Hospital is the largest Catholic medical facility in Korea.
St. Mary’s Hospital group consists of 8 general hospitals and 7 research centers located throughout Korea with the main hospital in Gangnam, Seoul.
25 specialized medical centers
Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital is one of the largest general hospitals in Korea with more than 48 clinical departments divided into 25 specialized medical centers. The hospital offers the latest technology with equipment such as the da Vinci robot, cyberknife, tomotherapy and the latest MRI machines.
The leading departments inside St. Mary’s Hospitals are the Department of Organ Transplantation, Bone Marrow Transplantation and Ophthalmology. The clinic also offers a medical center for foreign clients who wish to undergo a one-day full body examination.
Why to visit St. Mary's Hospital using Medical Avenue's services?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for Korean translation)
- Recommendations/information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority Services at the International Office for Medical Avenue
- Follow-up services after returning home (delivery of medicines, additional appointments, payment process)
Centers of Excellence at St. Mary's Hospital Seoul:
- Cancer center: cancer of the liver, lungs, stomach, intestines, breast, uterus, leukemia, tumor diseases of the blood and more.
- Heart and Brain Vascular Center: cerebrovascular disease, coronary heart disease (myocardial infarction)
- Organ Transplant Center: (LD transplant) liver, kidney, small intestine, heart,
- Ophthalmology Center: corneal transplant, glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration. (More than 3500 corneal transplants.)
- Bone Marrow Transplant Center: more than 7,000 transplants. leading center in the country.
- Diagnostic center: maximum convenience, various programs for oncology, heart, women’s health
Top doctors at St. Mary's Hospital:
Department of oncohematology
Specialization: leukemia, lymphoma, pediatric oncology (brain tumors, sarcoma, etc.), hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Department of Pediatric Oncohematology
Specialization: leukemia, lymphoma, pediatric oncology (neuroblastoma, Wilms tumor, etc.), hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Department of Gynecology
Specialization: ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer
Department of Otolaryngology
Specialization: deviated septum, allergies, snoring, sleep apnea