Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital is the largest Catholic medical institution in South Korea.
St. Mary’s Hospital consists of 8 general hospitals and 7 research centers located throughout Korea with the main hospital in Seoul.
25 specialized centers
St. Mary’s Hospital in Seoul is one of the largest general hospitals in Korea with more than 48 clinical departments divided into 25 specialized centers. The hospital offers the latest technology with equipment such as the da Vinci robot, cyberknife, tomotherapy and the latest MRI machines.
The leading departments in the clinic are the department of organ transplantation, bone marrow transplantation and ophthalmology. The clinic also offers a medical center for international clients wishing to undergo a one-day full body examination.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at St. Mary's Hospital?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with your doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- International Priority Services for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top medical services at St. Mary's Hospital Seoul:
- Cancer center: liver cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, uterus cancer, leukemia, neoplastic blood diseases and more.
- Bone Marrow Transplant Center: over 7000 transplants. Leading center in the country.
- Cardio-brain specialized center: diseases of brain vessels, coronary heart disease (myocardial infarction)
- Organ Transplant Center: living donor liver, kidney, small intestine. Plus heart, lung, pancreas transplants.
- Ophthalmology center: corneal transplant, glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration. More than 3500 corneal transplants.
- Diagnostic center: maximum convenience, a variety of programs for oncology, heart, women’s health
Top doctors at St. Mary's Hospital Seoul:
Department of Oncohematology
Specialization: leukemia, lymphoma, pediatric oncology (brain tumors, sarcoma, etc.), hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Specialization: leukemia, lymphoma, pediatric oncology (neuroblastoma, Wilms tumor, etc.), hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Department of Gynecology
Specialization: ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer
Department of Otolaryngology
Specialization: curvature of the nasal septum, allergies, snoring, sleep apnea
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)