Cancer treatment for children in South Korea
Why to use Medical Avenue's services:
What services does Medical Avenue provide to families who come to South Korea for pediatric oncology treatment?
- Free preliminary consultation with doctors / surgeons
- Quick admission and treatment plan
- Quality translation at the clinic free of charge
- Free transfer airport – hotel – airport
- Assistance for a long time stay (accommodation, guide, visa process)
- Call center 24/7 and emergency care
- More than 25 cases in our practice
- Fundraising to cope with treatment cost
Important information about rare cancer osteosarcoma treatment in children in South Korea:
Access to the best doctors in South Korea. Our database includes more than 500 specialists.
We offer you a third party insurance policy, as well as our own corporate insurance.
Our team will assist you before, during and after the medical trip.
We build trust with our customers and they are part of our long-term vision.
Reliable medical services
We believe everyone should be able to access quality medical services. Therefore, we look forward to help more people seeking treatment in South Korea.
Years of experience
Pediatric oncology cases
Medical institutions in South Korea (partners)
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)