Nanoori Hospital is a specialized spine and joint treatment medical center. The group have branch clinics in different cities of Korea, as well as in the UAE and China.
Doctors at the Nanoori Hospital Seoul and Nanoori Hospital Incheon perform over 9,000 spine and joint surgeries per year.
2 centers, 1 goal:
The Spine Center treats lumbar disc, spinal stenosis, spinal cord compression fractures, scoliosis and osteoporosis, cervical disc and other back and neck pain problems.
The Joint Center at Nanoori Hospital offers surgical and non-surgical options. There are orthopedic procedures for knee, hip, shoulder, ankle and elbow ailments.
Why to visit Nanoori Hospital using Medical Avenue's services?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for Korean translation)
- Recommendations/information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority Services at the International Office for Medical Avenue
- Follow-up services after returning home (delivery of medicines, additional appointments, payment process)
Surgeries and treatments with the highest success rate at Nanoori Hospital:
- Endoscopic lumbar discectomy (PELD)
- Percutaneous endoscopic cervical discectomy (PECD)
- Hip Replacement of the total volume (artificial) disk (TDR)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior and anterior lumbar intervertebral attenuation (PLIF)
- (ALIF) Joint Surgery
Arthroscopy surgeries available at Nanoori Hospital:
- Shoulder Ligament
- Neck Surgery
- Shoulder dislocation surgery
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shoulder Surgery Replacement
- Ankle Joint Surgery
Non-surgical treatment available in Nanoori Hospital:
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Ultrasonic Injection