Nanoori Hospital is a spine and joint treatment center. The group has several branches in various cities around South Korea, as well as in the UAE and China.
Doctors at Nanoori Hospital Seoul and Nanoori Hospital Incheon perform over 9,000 spine and joint surgeries per year.
2 centers, 1 goal:
The Spine Center treats lumbar disc, spinal stenosis, spinal compression fractures, scoliosis and osteoporosis, cervical disc and other back and neck pain problems.
The Joint Center at Nanoori Hospital offers surgical and non-surgical methods. There are orthopedic procedures for knee, hip, shoulder, ankle, wrist and elbow problems.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at nanoori hospital?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with your doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- International Priority Services for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top medical services at Nanoori Hospital:
- Endoscopic lumbar discectomy (PELD)
- Percutaneous endoscopic cervical discectomy (PECD)
- Hip replacement
- Replacing the total volume (artificial) disk (TDR)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Attenuation of the anterior and anterior lumbar intervertebral (PLIF)
- (ALIF) Joint surgery.
Arthroscopy surgeries available at Nanoori Hospital:
- Shoulder ligament cervical surgery
- Shoulder dislocation surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shoulder replacement
- Ankle joint surgery
Non-surgical treatments available in Nanoori:
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Ultrasonic injection
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)