Hangil is one of the leading eye centers for treatment of ophthalmic diseases and vision correction in Korea.
Top eye clinic in Korea
Hangil eye hospital is one of the largest in Korea. It is located in the city of Incheon. Hangil Eye Center is a certified clinic by the Ministry of Health and Health of the Republic of Korea.
Hangil: center for all eye diseases
Hangil Eye Clinic performs more than 1,000 retinal surgeries annually. It also has the latest equipment for the treatment of cataracts and other eye diseases.
The Glaucoma Center at the Hangil Clinic is run by 3 top specialists in Korea, trained in the USA and Japan.
This center is also considered the leading medical center for the treatment of various ophthalmic diseases in children in Korea.
Why is it worth contacting the Hangil Clinic using Medical Avenue's services?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for Korean translation)
- Recommendations/information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority Services at the International Office for Medical Avenue
- Follow-up services after returning home (delivery of medicines, additional appointments, payment process)
Available surgeries at the Hangil Eye Center:
- Retinal surgery in Korea
- Cataract surgery in korea
- Refractive and corneal surgery
The clinic offers a comprehensive solution for international patients in 5 centers and 2 expert clinics:
- Glaucoma Center
- Retinal center
- Oculoplasty Center
- Lasik Center
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Dry eye clinic
- Department of Internal Medicine
The best Hangil doctors that Medical Avenue has direct access to: