Hangil is one of the leading ophthalmic treatment and vision correction centers in South Korea.
Top Ophthalmology Clinic in Korea
This eye hospital is one of the largest in South Korea, located in the city of Incheon, certified by the Ministry of Health and Health of the Republic of Korea.
Hangil: Center for all eye diseases
Hangil Ophthalmology Clinic performs more than 1000 retinal surgeries annually. It also has the very latest equipment for the treatment of cataracts and other eye conditions.
Hangil Clinic Glaucoma Center is run by the three top specialists in South Korea, trained in the USA and Japan.
This center is also considered the leading medical center for the treatment of various ophthalmic diseases in children in South Korea.
Why go to Hangil Clinic using Medical Avenue's services?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority services in the international office for Medical Avenue coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Доступные операции в центре Глаз Hangil:
- Retinal surgery in Korea
- Cataract surgery in Korea
The clinic offers a comprehensive solution for international patients in 5 centers and 2 expert clinics:
- Glaucoma Center
- Retina Center
- Oculoplasty Center
- Lasik Center (sight correction)
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Amblyopia clinic
- Dry eye clinic
- Department of Internal Medicine
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)