Aju University Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital located in Suwon, South Korea.
Best hospital outside Seoul
The hospital offers world-class medical care to international patients.
World-class accreditation and experienced doctors
The hospital has a large number of premium and specialty departments: Gamma Knife Center, Organ Transplant Center, Cardiovascular Center, Comprehensive Osteoarthritis Care Center, Hearing Center and Cancer Center.
Aju University Hospital has one of the highest survival rates in Korea for cancer treatment (oncology), especially in the treatment of thyroid cancer and stomach cancer.
Due to the fact that the hospital is located outside of Seoul, the cost of services is more affordable at Ajou University Hospital compared to other top medical centers.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at ajou university hospital?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with your doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- International Priority Services for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top medical centers at Ajou University hospital:
- Cancer Center:
thyroid cancer treatment and stomach cancer treatment
- Gamma Knife Center
- Center for Brain Diseases
Medical Avenue recommended doctors at Ajou University Hospital:
Department of Otolaryngology
Specialization: tumors located at the head and neck area, tumors of the thyroid gland, voice disorders, diseases of the trachea and esophagus, robotic operations on the head and neck.
Department of Neurosurgery
Specialization: spinal diseases, treatment of nervous pain, scoliosis, spinal cord tumors
Department of urology
Specialization: robotic surgery, tumors of the urinary tract, cancer of the genitourinary system
Department of Orthopedics
Specialization: pediatric orthopedics (correction of deformities, surgeries to increase height), childhood trauma, severe trauma, osteomyelitis