Ajou University Medical Center is a JCI certified hospital located in Suwon, South Korea.
General Hospital outside Seoul
Ajou University Medical Center has close to 1,200 ward beds. The hospital is well know for treating cancer, cardiovascular diseases and external injuries.
3 consecutive times JCI accreditation
This hospital, right beside Ajou University, has been recognized as one of the top 100 hospitals by the publication Newsweek.
This recognition follows a 3 consecutive JCI certification. Additionally, Ajou University Medical Center has also been ranked among the top 5 hospitals in the Korean customer satisfaction survey.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at ajou university medical center?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with your doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- International Priority Services for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top medical centers at Ajou University Medical Center:
- Colorectal Cancer Center
- Lung Cancer Center
Medical Avenue recommended doctors at Ajou University Medical Center:
Department of Otolaryngology
Specialization: tumors located at the head and neck area, tumors of the thyroid gland, voice disorders, diseases of the trachea and esophagus, robotic operations on the head and neck.
Department of Neurosurgery
Specialization: spinal diseases, treatment of nervous pain, scoliosis, spinal cord tumors
Department of urology
Specialization: robotic surgery, tumors of the urinary tract, cancer of the genitourinary system
Department of Orthopedics
Specialization: pediatric orthopedics (correction of deformities, surgeries to increase height), childhood trauma, severe trauma, osteomyelitis