Cha Bundang Medical Center is located in the city of Bundang, just outside Seoul. The center is part of the Cha hospital network.
The largest private healthcare network in Korea
This hospital has about 1,000 beds and is part of the CHA Medical Group, along with the Chaum Life Center, the Cha Women’s Medical Research Center and the Gangnam Cha Medical Center. It provides extensive experience in stem cell therapy research.
Medical and research centers
This medical center is considered one of the leading research institution in Korea. Since its founding in 1995, it has received several awards including JCI accreditation for medical quality and safety.
The hospital’s cancer research center and the women’s center are considered top-level centers in Korea. The centers for health promotion, robotic surgery and cardiovascular diseases are also in great demand among international patients.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your treatment at cha bundang medical center?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with your doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- International Priority Services for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Top medical services at cha bundang medical center
- Cancer Research Center: Hematology Oncology, Breast Cancer Center, Thyroid Cancer Center, and Lung Cancer Center.
- Women’s Medical Center: Obstetrics and Gynecology, IVF Treatment.
- Center for Cardiovascular
Health Promotion Center
Medical Avenue's recommended doctors at cha bundang medical center:
Department of Gynecology
Specialization: gynecological oncology, robotic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine fibroids, ovarian tumors
Department of Gastroenterology
Specialization: diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract, endoscopic treatment of gastrointestinal cancer, capsule endoscopy