Wooridul Spine Hospital has been offering top level spine treatment in South Korea for over 40 years.
Leading specialists in spine surgery and treatment
This hospital has long been at the forefront of innovation in spine treatment. The minimally invasive methods developed in the clinic ensure and facilitate rapid recovery and minimize complications.
Spine Center state-of-the-art facility
Wooridul has been named “Spine Hospital” by the Ministry of Health and Welfare for the last decade.
This medical facility has been recognized as one of the best hospitals in South Korea for several years in a row. For the past 37 years, the clinic has been treating local residents for spinal problems, but over the past decade, they have expanded their presence around the world and created an ideal environment for foreign patients. Their “patient-first” approach has earned them respect and recognition in the medical tourism industry.
Why use Medical Avenue's services for your spine surgery / treatment at Wooridul hospital?
- Preliminary phone call with a professional medical coordinator in English
- Direct and quick access to appointments with a doctor without unnecessary documentation
- Automated document transfer process: medical history and records (no need for translation into Korean)
- Recommendations / information for doctors and surgeons
- Free organization of non-medical events (accommodation, transport, guide, telephone)
- Priority Services at the International Office for Medical Avenue Coordinators
- Follow-up services after returning home (medication delivery, additional appointments, payment process)
Surgeries with the highest success rates at Wooridul Spine Hospital:
- Lumbar Endoscopic
- Discectomy (PELD)
- Total (artificial) disk replacement (TDR)
- Percutaneous endoscopic thoracic dissectomy (PETD)
- Open Laser Dissectomy (OLD)
- Shoulder ligament cervical surgery
- Shoulder dislocation surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shoulder replacement
- Ankle joint surgery
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)