Spine surgery in South KoreaSpine surgery in South Korea offers minimally invasive methods to reduce the recovery period and improve the effectiveness of treatments. Medical Avenue trusts and recommends 2 top clinics in Seoul (Nanoori Hospital and Wooridul Hospital). Head surgeons at those institutions have high reputation and experience dealing with international patients.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for spine surgery?
- Free pre consultation with surgeon
- Second opinion medical service
- Free translation during hospitalization and surgery
- Fast access to rehab centers
- Free airport-hotel transport (For surgery procedures over 10,000,000 KRW)
- Follow up with clinic for future treatment
Spine surgeries available at the Spine Centers in South Korea:
- Spinal fusion surgery
- Microscopy lumbar discectomy
- Cervical foraminotomy, microscopy
- Artificial disk replacement
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Barricade prosthesis
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)