Pediatric Oncology treatment in South Korea
For pediatric oncology treatment in South Korea, there are 2 leading medical institutions: Severance Hospital and Samsung Medical Center. The Cancer Departments specialize in hema-oncology and rare cancers in children and teenagers. They provide the latests treatments following American protocols: stem cell transplantation, intra-arterial chemotherapy, TomoTherapy in brain tumor and soft tissue sarcoma, MIBG therapy in neuroblastoma. Additionally, they provide counseling sessions for parents and recreational activities for kids.
What services we provide for our pediatric oncology families?
- Free pre consultation with physicians / surgeons
- Fast admission and medical arrangements
- Free translation at clinic
- Free transfer airport – residence – airport
- Residence assistance for long stay
- 24/7 emergency service and phone line
- More than 20 cases of expertise
- Fundraising activities for treatment cost
Conditions treated at pediatric oncology departments in South Korea:
Medical centers here in Korea focus on high-risk pediatric cancer cases. The survival rate for pediatric oncology cases has increased throughout the years to achieve one of the highest around the world. Treatment with the use of stem cell transplantation with targeted radiotherapy (HD-MIBG) and other personalized attention makes Korean pediatric oncology departments a primary option for foreign patients.
- Brain tumor
- And other pediatric oncology conditions.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us. We’ll answer you as soon as possible.
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)