Neurology treatment in South KoreaNeurology treatment in South Korea has achieved international recognition thanks to the advance medical equipment and reputable neurologists and neurosurgeons. Medical institutions like Samsung Medical Center provide world-class methods and therapies to treat brain and nervous system conditions: gamma knife surgery, neuroendoscopic surgery, radiation therapy and proton therapy (proton therapy center), craniotomy and tumor removal, laminectomy and tumor removal.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for neurology treatment (neurosurgery)?
- Medical data recollection and translation
- Free pre consultation at top medical centers
- Second opinion medical service (US doctors available, optional)
- Free translation during hospitalization, surgery and rehab
- Direct access to leading local neurologist and neurosurgeons
- Visa extension, accommodation and daily life tasks for long-term stay patients
- Follow up with hospital for future treatment
Conditions treated at neurology departments in South Korea:Foreign patients have access to the same type of treatments than local Koreans. High-ranked medical institutions have expertise treating brain and nervous system conditions:
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord conditions
- Cervical conditions
- Pituitary tumors
- Pediatric brain tumors
- Cerebral palsy
- And other brain and nervous system conditions.
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)