Medical checkup programs in South Korea
Medical checkup programs in South Korea offer the latest technology in body scanning devices such as PET-CT, CT, MRI, genetic test equipment and more. To choose the right program for you, Medical Avenue’s team examines your medical history and current physical condition and gives you 2 or 3 different options to meet your budget and expectations.
Which are the most common health screening programs in South Korea?
Medical checkup programs or health screening programs should be part of our personal care, a once-a-year kind of event, particularly for men over 40 years old and women over 30 years old.
Here is a list of the available programs at the top medical checkup centers in South Korea:
- Basic checkup program: $500USD – $1,600USD*
- Intermediate (Cancer focus) checkup program: $1,600USD – $2,500USD*
- Intermediate (Cardio focus) checkup program: $1,700USD – $2,800USD*
- Advanced or Deluxe checkup program: $3,000USD – $3,600USD*
- VIP Premium checkup program: Starting at $6,800USD*
For detailed information click on each program.
What services we provide for our medical checkup clients?
- Medical history analysis and classified recommendations
- Free translation during checkup program
- Free translation at results-reading consultations
- Pickup and delivery services for results and medications
- Follow up with clinic for future tests
- Immediate access to medical centers in case of emergency (after tests results)
*Prices might vary depending on the institution, date and specific requirements from clients.
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)