Infertility treatment – IVF in South Korea
Infertility treatment – IVF in South Korea has one of the highest price-quality success ratios among developed countries. At Medical Avenue, we work directly with the leading specialists at each of those clinics.
What is infertility? How common is infertility in women?
Infertility case: a woman/couple who has been trying to get pregnant for over a year (or more than six months if she is 35 years plus) without success. Although there are no official numbers, it is estimated that 10% of the women in between 18 to 44 years have some difficulties getting pregnant.
There are a number of available methods to help couples to get pregnant. Among them, in South Korea, according to statistics, the most effective is known as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Which other infertility treatments are available in South Korea?
- Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation (COH)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Micromanipulation: ICSI, Oocyte Activation
- Cryopreservation of embryos/sperms
- Male factor infertility: PICSI/TESE
What services we provide for our Infertility treatment IVF clients?
- Free medical history readings and translations
- Immediate access to head doctors
- Assistance in long-term accommodation
- Free one-on-one translation during IVF protocol (long and short)
- Visa extension application
- Follow up with specialist
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)