Gynecology treatment in South KoreaGynecology treatment in South Korea is available at women’s healthcare centers and general hospitals. Medical Avenue recommends 3 women healthcare for international patients because of their women-only spaces and oriented attention. These institutions have well-regarded physicians in different areas, from cervical cancer to infections treatment.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for gynecology treatment?
- Free medical history readings and translations
- Immediate access to top doctors
- Phone assistance (female coordinator) 24/7
- Free one-on-one translation at clinics
- Follow up with specialist
Which are the most common medical procedures at the gynecology departments in South Korea?Gynecology treatment in Korea has several advantages for international patients. The most important one is the availability of laparoscopic surgery. This method reduces the recovery period and improves treatment efficiency.
- Cancer treatment procedures
- Dilation and curettage (removal of the uterine contents for various reasons including completing a partial miscarriage and diagnostic sampling for dysfunctional uterine bleeding refractive to medical therapy)
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Tubal ligation (a type of permanent sterilization)
- Hysteroscopy (inspection of the uterine cavity)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (used to diagnose and treat sources of pelvic and abdominal pain. Also used to provide a definite diagnosis of endometriosis)
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)