Eye Care (Ophthalmology) in South KoreaEye care treatment (ophthalmology) in South Korea, particularly vision correction surgery, has a high standard. Doctors and surgeons’ skills, the quality of medical equipment and the speed of treatment makes South Korea a top destination for ophthalmology treatment. At Medical Avenue, we rely on the work of high-end clinics and general hospitals for ophthalmology procedures. Those clinics strictly follow safety regulations and have doctors and staff trained to take care of international patients.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for eye care treatment (ophthalmology)?
- Medical data recollection and translation
- Free pre consultation with specialist
- Immediate appointment arrangements
- Free translation at clinic
- VIP access to exclusive facilities
- Discounts at 5 and 3 stars accommodations (treatment cost above 7,000,000 Korean won)
- Free airport-hotel transfer (treatment cost above 11,000,000 Korean won)
Vision correction and other procedures at certified medical centersFrom general hospitals to eye care clinics, South Korea provides a wide range of services for foreign patients looking for solutions to their eye and sight conditions.
- Dry eye syndrome
- Cornea disorders
- Ophthalmologic checkups
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)