Dental care in South KoreaDental treatment, particularly dental implants, in South Korea has a high reputation due to the doctors’ skills, the quality of materials and the speed of treatment. At Medical Avenue, we rely in the work of 3 high-end clinics (images on this page provided by Apple Tree Dental Clinic). Those clinics strictly follow national safety regulations and have doctors and staff trained to take care of international patients.
What services we provide for our dental care clients?
- Free pre consultation with specialist
- Immediate appointment arrangements
- Free translation at clinic
- Access to VIP facilities
- Discounts at 5-stars accommodations (treatment cost above 9,000,000 Korean won)
- Free airport-hotel transfer (treatment cost above 6,500,000 Korean won)
Dental treatment in South KoreaDental treatment in South Korea is becoming a trend for patients coming from countries where cosmetic and restorative dental procedures are too costly. Every year thousands of dental tourists come to improve their mouth health and aesthetics. Implants, crowns and veneers works are the most popular procedures for those medical travelers.
Advantages of dental treatment in South Korea:
- Local doctors and surgeons carry international accreditations. They stay ahead in their fields thanks to the vast research and continuous education.
- Korean clinics offer cutting-edge technology that allows for accurate diagnosis, eliminate or reduce pain and expedite recovery process.
- The industry regards Korean implants as top quality dental materials.
- Hygienic control at hospitals and clinics is highly strict. The Ministry of Health and & Welfare regulates our partners and some carry JCI accreditations.
Which are the most common procedures at dental clinics in South Korea?
- Dental Cleaning
- Root canal
- Tooth extraction
Cosmetic dentistry (Prosthodontics, periodontics)
- Laminate veneers
- Dental implants
- Tooth replantation
- Bone grafting implant
- Immediate implant
- Forced eruption
- Non-incision implant
- Cosmetic facial surgery
- Cranio-maxillofacial surgery
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)