Oncology treatment in South Korea
Oncology treatment in South Korea has brought positive results for international patients. Following the results of the Concord-2, South Korea posts the highest 5-year survival rates for stomach, thyroid and prostate cancer. It also tops the charts on breast cancer treatment. For oncology (all types, including oncology pediatric treatment) we only recommend JCI-accredited hospitals like Severance and Ajou, and local leaders such as Severance Hospital, Asan Medical Center, Samsung Medical Center and SNUH.
Types of cancer treatments available in South Korea*
- Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Liver Cancer
What services Medical Avenue provides for patients coming to South Korea for cancer treatment?
- Free medical history readings and translations
- Free pre consultation at top medical centers
- Second opinion medical service
- Free translation during hospitalization and surgery
- Direct access to leading surgeons
- Visa extension, accommodation and daily life tasks for long term stay
- Follow up with hospital for future treatment
*Medical Avenue does not provide advice, diagnosis or treatment. Hence, this information is just a reference to know more about medical treatments abroad. It doesn’t replace your physician recommendations.
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)