Plastic Surgery in South Korea
South Korea has become the central hub for plastic surgery in Asia thanks to the local surgeon’s unique set of skills and the latest medical technology at world-class facilities. At Medical Avenue, we only recommend the top 5 clinics in Seoul. Also, we make sure our clients are treated by experienced doctors and head surgeons only.
What services we provide for our plastic surgery clients?
- Free pre consultation with surgeon
- Free translation at clinic
- VIP access to exclusive facilities
- One-night stay at the clinic free of charge (after long surgeries)
- Laser therapy post-surgery (if recommended by doctor)
- Discount at cosmetic store (partner’s products only)
- Free airport-hotel transfer (treatment cost above 11,500,000 Korean won)
Why to have plastic surgery in South Korea?
Traveling for Plastic Surgery to South Korea has become a convenient and efficient option for medical tourists. They can take a break, reset and go back to business with a boost of confidence.
During the last 5 years South Korea has seen the number of foreign patients grow over 60% per year. People from Kazakhstan, Canada, US, Australia, Russia, China and the Gulf Region visit the country with a wide range of needs: from congenital and acquired deformities correction, scar removal or skin grafting to more cosmetic-related procedures.
- Cosmetic surgery price against quality is substantially better in South Korea than in many other countries.
- Plastic surgery doctors perform thousands of surgeries every year and carry great expertise on specific procedures.
- South Korea has the latest technology in medical equipment. Doctors in our partners’ clinics are highly trained to operate these devices.
- Doctors only use high quality materials to perform cosmetic surgeries at these clinics.
- Our team always provides you with translators to make yourself at ease. You can always convey whatever you want during every step of the medical procedure.
Where to have plastic surgery in South Korea?
At Medical Avenue we take in consideration a number of elements to choose the right partners for plastic and cosmetic surgery:
- Clinics should share our vision and offer one-on-one service to all our clients.
- The hygienic control inside their facilities should be above standards. We do not kid around when it comes to safety.
- Doctors at the clinics should be certified by the Korean Board and/or International organizations.
- Medical secrecy and information privacy are elements we take very serious.
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery is a blend of aesthetic awareness, artistic precision and surgical techniques: we only recommend surgeons that gather all these skills.