Plastic Surgery in South Korea
South Korea has become the central hub for plastic surgery in Asia. The local surgeon’s unique skills and the latest medical technology at world-class facilities makes Korean clinics the most reliable option. At Medical Avenue, we only recommend the top 5 clinics in Seoul. We also make sure our clients are treated by experienced doctors and head surgeons only.
What services we provide for our plastic surgery clients?
- Free pre consultation with DOCTORS
- Free translation at clinic
- VIP access to exclusive clinic’s facilities
- 1-night stay at the clinic free of charge (after long surgeries)
- Laser therapy post-surgery (if recommended by doctor)
- Discount at cosmetic stores (partner’s products only)
- Free airport-hotel transfer (treatment cost above 10,500,000 Korean won)
Why to have plastic surgery in South Korea?
Traveling for Plastic Surgery to South Korea has become a convenient and efficient option for medical tourists. They can take a break, reset and go back to business with a boost of confidence.
During the last 5 years South Korea has seen the number of foreign patients grow over 60% per year. People from Kazakhstan, Canada, US, Australia, Russia, China and the Gulf Region visit the country with a wide range of needs: from congenital and acquired deformities correction, scar removal or skin grafting to more cosmetic-related procedures.
- Plastic surgery Price Vs Quality is substantially better in South Korea than in many other countries.
- Plastic surgery doctors perform thousands of surgeries every year and carry great expertise on specific procedures.
- South Korea has the latest technology in medical equipment. Doctors are highly trained to operate these devices.
- Doctors only use high quality materials to perform cosmetic & plastic surgeries.
- Our team always provides you with translators to make yourself feel at ease. (You can always convey whatever you want during every step of the medical procedure).
- We have great travel packages for plastic surgery patients coming to South Korea.
Where to have plastic surgery in South Korea?
At Medical Avenue we take in consideration a number of elements to choose the right partners for plastic and cosmetic surgery:
- Clinics should share our vision and offer one-on-one service to all our clients.
- The hygienic control inside their facilities should be above standards. We do not joke around when it comes to safety.
- Doctors at the clinics should be certified by the Korean Board and/or International organizations.
- Medical secrecy and information privacy are elements we take very serious.
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery is a blend of aesthetic awareness, artistic precision and surgical techniques: we only recommend surgeons that gather all these skills.