Cardiology treatment in South Korea
Cardiology treatment in South Korea: The development of “minimally invasive technologies” has reduced the mortality in coronary artery diseases to almost zero percent 0%. At Medical Avenue, we trust the services of JCI-accredited institutions and other leading medical centers in the nation for cardiology treatment:Asan Medical Center, Samsung Hospital, SNUH Bundang.
What services Medical Avenue provides for clients coming to South Korea for cardiology treatment?
- Medical data recollection and translation
- Free pre consultation at top medical centers
- Second opinion medical service (US doctors available, optional)
- Free translation during hospitalization, surgery and rehab
- Direct access to leading local cardiologist and surgeons
- Visa extension, accommodation and daily life tasks for long-term stay patients
- Follow up with hospital for future treatment
Conditions treated at cardiology departments in South Korea:
There are a number of leading Korean medical centers specialize in different cardiology conditions: Samsung Medical Center has a disease-centered approach to treat coronary artery problems at their Heart Vascular Stroke Institute.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Da Vinci Robot Valvuloplasty
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Aneurysm of aorta
- Valvular heart disease
- Supraventricular arrhythmia
- And other heart and cardiovascular conditions.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us. We’ll answer you as soon as possible.