Popular medical tourism destinations: Germany, Dubai (UEA), Malaysia and Singapore.
Medical Avenue works directly with over 30 general hospitals and private clinics in South Korea. Additionally, we collaborate with 10 medical institutions in destinations like Germany, Dubai (UEA), Malaysia and Singapore.
These alternative medical destinations offer more options to our clients. Some of these destinations grant access to unique tourism experiences while providing reputable medical attention and services. Others, like in South Korea, excel in their medical services, but differentiate themselves in treatment costs.
For clients seeking an alternative to South Korea, please contact us and ask our representatives in Russia, Kazakhstan for more information.
Information available for:
- Treatment in Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai
Medical treatment in Malaysia
Available medical services in Malaysia:
- Dental care
- Orthopedic treatment
- Rehab programs
- Cosmetic treatment
Medical treatment in Dubai (UEA)
Available medical services in Dubai (UEA):
- Dental care
- Checkup programs
Medical treatment in Singapore
Available medical services in Singapore:
- Oncology (cancer) treatment
- Pediatric Oncology treatment
- Cardiology treatment
- Medical checkups
Medical institutions in Singapore:
- Parkway Hospitals Singapore (Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital)
What services does Medical Avenue provide for clients going to these medical tourism destinations?
- Organization for consultations and treatment at hospitals
- Medical checkup programs recommendations
- Organization of rehabilitation programs
- Booking of air tickets
- Hotel reservations
- Cultural and entertainment programs available
- VIP services
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)